- The HelpKathryn Stockett
- A Stolen Life: A MemoirJaycee Dugard
- Ghost Story: A Novel of the Dresden FilesJim Butcher
- Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum NovelJanet Evanovich
- The Lincoln Lawyer: A NovelMichael Connelly
- A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book FiveGeorge R.R. Martin
- Look AgainLisa Scottoline
- Now You See HerJames Patterson; Michael Ledwidge
- Something BlueEmily Giffin
- The Girl Who Played with FireStieg Larsson
eBooks.com launched in 2000 with just 50 titles, and now offers a vast catalog of titles from all of the world's leading English language book publishers. Users can download books to computers, tablets and smartphones. They can also read books online, from any computer, anywhere, without downloading or installing anything.
eBooks.com was the first online bookstore to enable its customers to:
- look inside a book before buying,
- read their books online and download the whole book, and
- search the entire contents of every book in our catalog.
eBooks.com's diverse customer base is made up of:
- A new generation of readers who prefer digital to paper books
- People living in isolated locations but who want instant access to English language books
- Professionals and business people who want to keep texts on their PCs.
- Owners of PDAs and smart-phones who want to read on the move
- Students and researchers who want to be able to search hundreds of pages of a book in seconds
- People who can't wait a few days for physical delivery
eBooks.com's technical infrastructure is cutting edge, robust and scalable, with servers in the US and Europe.
eBooks.com has customers in every country in the world.
Launched in 2000, eBooks.com offers ebooks in multiple file formats to its users. The eBooks.com technical platform is in its third iteration, and provides a full suite of functionality for ebook newcomers and enthusiasts alike.